Waterfalls, wildflowers, bird song – Enjoying the beauty of Land Trust Nature Preserves together may be the key to his or her heart!
Romantic Outdoor Adventures:
- Take your sweetheart on a waterfall hike to Alum Hollow. Sit and picnic beneath the rock shelter or at the base of the waterfall.
- If you and your Valentine like great vistas, hike to the view on north Green Mountain. From Blevins Gap Nature Preserve parking lot take the Bill and Marion Certain Trail to the West Bluff Trail. Head to the bench overlook and enjoy the valley views. Soak in the afternoon sun.
- If a romantic fitness trek is what you are looking for, try a multi-mile hike on Monte Sano Nature Preserve. Begin at the Three Caves trailhead or Wildflower Trail parking lots and craft your own adventure complete with sinkholes, creek beds, and waterfalls.
Make a Donation or give a Gift Membership
Give your Valentine the gift that lasts. A one year Land Trust membership begins at $35 and includes benefits such as:
- Discounts to Land Trust Three Caves Events
- Discounts to participating area retailers
- Invitations to exclusive “Member Only” hikes and events
- AND shows your Valentine you value his/her heart as well as the environment.
Thinking about proposing?
The beauty of a Concert at Three Caves is just magical! We’ve two concerts in the works for this summer and the Moon Over Three Caves Dance is always on the third Saturday in September. Watch Facebook or our website for details!
Planning a wedding?
Instead of reception favors, let your guests know that the happy couple will be making a donation to the Land Trust to save more land in their honor.
Place small decorative signs on tables or make them part of the natural centerpieces using greenery, moss, and rocks.
Make a BOLD statement. Create a legacy for someone that you love.
Whether an individual, family, group or business, the Land Trust of North Alabama will work with you to create a meaningful naming opportunity that fits your needs.
Naming opportunities may include everything from bird houses to footbridges to benches to pavilions and more!