Autumn is one of our favorite seasons at the Land Trust. We hope you’ll enjoy fall leaf color and the crunch of fallen leaves on our trails.
Not certain where to go?
* Be introduced to some of our trails and properties by joining us on a guided hike.
You’ll find the list under the Explore tab on this website.
* Become a Land Trust member and meet like-minded folks who also want to protect our natural treasures.
* Come with us on a “Members Only” outing/reception to properties that are not yet open to the public.
* As a member, you may want to take advantage of the FREE Map App – again under the Explore tab.
* Come be amazed at the beauty of Three Caves! The Moon Over Three Caves Dance is always held on the third Saturday in September. And, the Annual Haunts at Three Caves are set for late October.
* The 22nd Annual (that’s right – it’s a Huntsville tradition) Thanksgiving Day Hike is just around the corner. See our Guided Hikes under the Explore tab.
Wow – catch the theme here? Let’s go EXPLORE.
So, hike – bike – join in – love some time outdoors soon.
Exploring a Land Trust trail is cheaper than therapy.