- This event has passed.
Members-only Concert at Three Caves
June 10 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Land Trust members can enjoy an exclusive night of music at Three Caves this summer featuring Little and the Giants. Not a member? Join today or add a membership to your ticket order. All proceeds benefit Land Trust of North Alabama’s mission to preserve our area’s scenic, historic and ecological resources through conservation, advocacy, recreation and education.
Contact email@example.com for sponsorship opportunities.
- Ticket sales open May 1
- Ticket Price: $30 per person – Please note that seating is NOT provided for this event. Please bring a bag chair.
- You must be a Land Trust member to purchase tickets to this event (up to 6 per membership)!
- Discounted $25 ticket price available for members at the Pathfinder giving level ($100) or above only. Promo code provided by email. You’ll enter the promo code at the top of the ticket page before adding tickets to your cart. If you need assistance, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-534-5263.
- Not a member? Join Today. or add a membership to your ticket order.
- Existing members interested in upgrading membership to Pathfinder level or higher to receive the ticket discount, please contact us at email@example.com or 256-534-5263 for details. Membership benefit information at landtrustnal.org/join.
- Tickets are non-refundable. If the concert must be cancelled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond Land Trust control, ticket purchases will be considered a tax-deductible donation to the Land Trust of North Alabama. Ticket purchasers will be notified of cancellations by email.
- Bring a bag chair! No seating is provided for this event. No tables please.
- Music provided by local favorite Little and the Giants
- Shuttle starts at 5:30 PM. Concert from 7-10 PM.
- Attendees will check-in before boarding the shuttle or at Three Caves for walk-ups.
- Closed toe shoes recommended due to gravel. Please note, the temperature at Three Caves is usually a few degrees cooler due to cool air coming from the cave openings.
- No pets. No children under age 12.
Food & Drink
- NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED. NO COOLERS.
- Food will be available for purchase at the event provided by local food trucks, including Fire & Spice and Nicas Grill & Cafe.
- A variety of beer and wine options will be available to purchase at the bar. Drink tickets are available to purchase at the event. Each ticket equals one drink (beer or wine). Water available at no charge.
- There is no parking available at Three Caves.
- Parking is at Huntsville Hospital lots at Adams Street & Lowell Drive. Free shuttle service will begin at 5:30 PM.
- Use a ride-share service (Uber/Lyft) or taxi is encouraged. The Mountain Springs Pool parking lot is the designated drop off and pick up location.
The surface at Three Caves is gravel. Attendees can be dropped off at the roadway entrance to the venue and request a ride down to the bottom of the hill where the event takes place. With advance notice, we can assign your party to an area that is easily accessible from the cart so you can be dropped off within a short distance of your seat. The cart will be available to assist you at any time during the event when you are ready to exit.
Land Trust’s Three Caves | 901 Kennamer Dr SE, Huntsville, AL 35801
Three Caves is located within the Land Trust’s Monte Sano Nature Preserve – one of the largest urban nature preserves in the US – and has become one of the most unique event venues in North Alabama. Concerts at Three Caves has played host award-winning entertainers such as Delta Rae, Moon Taxi, Tom Braxton and Grammy winners, The SteelDrivers, Claire Lynch and the Legendary Muscle Shoals Review. The “not so secret” outdoor venue is conveniently located just two miles from downtown Huntsville and gets its name from the three limestone openings that accentuate the stage. Three Caves has a storied entertainment history including serving as the filming location for the band Kansas’ “Reason to Believe” video and scenes from the 1979 post-apocalyptic movie “Ravagers”. The venue offers a comfortable ~55°F temperature year-round. As the sunset sets and the lights begin to accentuate the cave openings and walls, one gets the sense they are in store for a truly magical and very unique musical experience.