Dance with friends under the stars
Dance with friends under the stars at beautiful Three Caves to help save freshwater resources and great natural lands at Moon Over Three Caves Dance. Moon Dance is a dinner featuring live music from Dawn Osborne Band and a silent auction. The event is held in the beautiful bowl of Three Caves Quarry on Monte Sano Nature Preserve and is our biggest fundraiser of the year!
- Food/Drink: Dinner, including a vegetarian option, will be provided by Carrabba’s Italian Grill. No outside food, drink, or chairs, please. Two drink tickets are included with your admission and additional wine and beer will be available for purchase.
- Live music by Dawn Osborne Band Parking: There is no parking available at Three Caves.
- Parking is at Huntsville Hospital lots at Adams Street & Lowell Drive (500 Lowell Drive SE, Huntsville 35801). Free shuttle service begins at 6:30 PM and continues throughout the night. Gates open at 6:30 PM. If you use a rideshare service (Uber/Lyft) or taxi, the Mountain Springs Pool parking lot (located next to Three Caves at 905 Kennamer Dr SE, Huntsville 35801) is the designated drop off and pick up location.
- Accessibility: The surface at Three Caves is gravel. Attendees can be dropped off at the roadway entrance to the venue and request a ride down to the bottom of the hill where the event takes place. With advance notice, we can assign your party to a table that is easily accessible from the cart so you can be dropped off within a short distance of your seat. The cart will be available to assist you at any time during the event when you are ready to exit. If you have any questions about accessibility, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Auction: Shop the silent auction! All bidding will be online. Items will be displayed at the event, including unique experiences on Land Trust properties, local art, and a variety of products or services contributed by area businesses. Bidding begins on Saturday, September 16 at 8 AM and ends at 9:30 PM. No account is needed to view the auction, however, you will need to create an account to submit a bid. Auction winners are notified and invoiced by email when the auction closes. Pay your invoice online or by visiting the checkout station (cash, check, or credit cards accepted) at the event. Items can be picked up at the event or at the Land Trust office beginning Tuesday, September 19. Want to donate to the auction? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-534-5263.
- Attire: Casual dress with closed toe shoes (due to gravel) recommended. The temperature at Three Caves is typically a few degrees cooler due to cool air coming from the caves.
- Cancellation: Tickets are non-refundable. If the event must be canceled due to inclement weather or other circumstances beyond Land Trust control, please consider the cost of your ticket to be a tax-deductible donation to the Land Trust of North Alabama. All ticket buyers will be notified of cancellation by email to the address provided.
- No one under 21, please. No pets.
RESERVE YOUR SEATS
This is a reserved-seat event. No tickets sold at the door. Tickets are non-refundable.
- Individual Tickets – $100-125: Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets
- Tables – $700-800: Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual
- Corporate Tables – $1000: Seating for 8, Dinner + 2 Drink Tickets for each individual, 2 bottles of wine for the table, logo displayed on your table at the event
Pathfinder ($100) level or above Land Trust members receive a discounted member price. No promo code required. Not a member? Join here or simply add a membership to your ticket order at the Pathfinder level or above to purchase at the member price.