- This event has passed.
Make-A-Wish Alabama Trailblaze Jr. Challenge
March 25 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
2.63 Miles for Wishes
Trailblaze Junior was born out of the desire to help children be a part of raising vital funds for Make-A-Wish Alabama. An offshoot of the Trailblaze Challenge, our chapter’s largest fundraising event, Trailblaze Junior is a hiking and fundraising event for participants ages 16 and younger. These young hikers will train to hike 2.63 miles, all while spreading awareness and raising funds for Make-A-Wish Alabama. Together, this new generation of Trailblazers will work together to give the gift of hope to children with critical illnesses in Alabama.
- Check-in at 9:00am | Hike starts at 9:30am
- All Junior Trailblazers will have their own fundraising page where donors can direct funds and participants can track their progress.
- Participants must be ages 16 & younger. They will participate in one training hike leading up to the 2.63 miles on event day.
- The registration fee is $35 per participant. Each hiker will receive a Tshirt, goodie bag, and a finisher’s medal!
- Participants may set their own fundraising goals! Top fundraisers will be recognized. We’ve seen kids raise anywhere from $50-$2,500+.
For more information, contact: email@example.com