Pavilion Rental Agreement
Once your event date and location have been approved by Land Trust staff, please complete the following rental agreement to confirm your reservation.
We look forward to hosting you at a Land Trust nature preserve.
Pavilion Rental Guidelines
- All groups require at least two (2) adult leaders. The leader in charge must be 21 years of age.
- Hiking trails within Land Trust nature preserves are available for use dawn to dusk. Trail maps may be downloaded from the corresponding nature preserve page at landtrustnal.org/explore.
- All vehicles must be operated only on designated roadways and parked in designated areas. No off-road vehicles are allowed without prior permission.
- Campfires are not allowed, but grills may be used at the pavilions. You must provide your own charcoal or firewood. No standing trees, either alive or dead, may be cut. Remove all leaves and debris around your grill to a safe distance before laying a fire and never leave a fire unattended for any reason. Remove all evidence of the fire site upon leaving, making certain no hot coals or embers remain.
- You are responsible for your own trash and garbage. Bag it and take it with you when you leave.
- Do not drive nails into trees or supports. Remove all ropes and lines from trees or supports when not in use.
- Water is available at the Terry Education Pavilion. Make sure all water outlets are turned off prior to leaving. Water is not available at the Bankhead Pavilion or Dale Strong Pavilion, so bring an adequate amount for drinking and washing.
- If restroom facilities are needed beyond what the Land Trust provides, portable toilets (portalets) may be reserved and paid for by the renter. The Land Trust does not order portalets for individual use, but is happy to provide contact information for ordering.
- Controlled substances, firearms, and fireworks are strictly forbidden.
- In case of rain, the Land Trust will attempt to reschedule your event, pending availability of the facility.